[SunRescue] Re: Trolls and MP on rescued suns

Al Potter apotter at icsa.net
Mon Oct 9 07:55:33 CDT 2000

--==_Exmh_-256011018P

mrbill at mrbill.net said:
> Wrong.  There IS a RH 7.0/SPARC, its just on "engineering hold" right
> now.

Wrong....

According to the RH Engineer I spoke to in their booth at Interop in Atlanta a
week or so ago, it has NOT been done, and probably will not be done due to
lack of perceived demand.

Perceived demand is measured by the red-hatted ones as:

	a. Sales of Boxed sets and
	b. Downloads of ISOs

So lets pump up the demand (via email requests or calls to their order line)
or we can watch RH for sparc go away.

AL

--==_Exmh_-256011018P

--==_Exmh_-256011018P--