[SunRescue] WANTED: sun3 gear

Creasey sammy at oh.verio.com
Fri Oct 6 11:20:23 CDT 2000

Looking for either of the following items:

1) a sun3/80 (or other small sun3x machine)
2) a sun3/260 (ick, big one)

Obviously, the 3/80 could be shipped quite happily, while the 3/260 has no
chance in hell...

thus, the 3/260 would need to be within a day's drive of columbus, ohio
for me to be able to come and get the beast.

I have really no desire for kbd/monitor/mouse for either machine, I'll be
running them both headless anyway.   I'm more than happy to shell out a
little cash to get a machine/ship the thing, but I'm looking for them for
linux kernel work, which I'm not exactly paid for, and thus am not willing
to pay all that much...

Thanks.

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine