[SunRescue] Re: Help! Need 13W3F-HD15M cable

RobertNovakrnovak at indyramp.com RobertNovakrnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Oct 6 09:34:21 CDT 2000

I thought I heard a "Bill Bradford" say:

> Anybody know the part number of the 6" cable that Sun
> sells that has a 13W3F on one end and a HD15M on the
> other?  I need either one of these, or a "all in one"
> adapter (same connectors, it just looks like a db25-db9
> adapter, all in a plastic block) so that I can use a
> GDM20E20 with a PC... suggestions?

X471A is the one we use for 13W3 monitors connecting to an Ultra 5
(HD15)... genders are eluding my visual memory at the moment (except the
girl on my windows backdrop, but she wouldn't help you there). List at
sunstore is $45, as I recall.

--Rob

   "And when somebody knows you well Well, there's no comfort like that
  And when somebody needs you Well, there's no drug like that" -- heather nova