[SunRescue] computerfriend.com order time?

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Thu Oct 5 08:01:12 CDT 2000

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I know a couple of people here have ordered stuff from
> computerfriend.com - if so, how long did they take to
> fill/ship your order?  I ordered a couple of boxes on
> Saturday, and the order still hasnt been filled... If
> I dont get an email response from the guy by Friday,
> I'm just going to cancel my order.....
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford * KD5LQR
>   mrbill at mrbill.net
>     Austin, TX

I ordered (by phone) one of the Dell 486's (for an Linux Router Project
router) last Tuesday (26 Sep).  The order was shipped this past
Tuesday.  I ended up calling them and asking for them to e-mail me when
the box got shipped.  They did and gave me the UPS tracking number (I
also requested that).  The lady who usually answers the phone is nice
and helpful.
By the way, I should get the box today or tomorrow depending on when it
gets to the depot here in Omaha.
John
--
John Kennedy