[SunRescue] Parity Systems, Inc. memory board info wanted

geoffkoehlergdak at home.com geoffkoehlergdak at home.com
Wed Oct 4 23:47:33 CDT 2000

Hi Bob and All,

Parity Systems are now owned by nStor Corp - you might be able to get
the docs from them - they FAXed me the jumper settings 3 years ago.  The
docs on this board state that it is compatable with the 4/370 or 4/390
only, it might work in a 670, I dont know.  The jumpers are as follows:

JP100 - 1-2 1 Mb SIMMS
	2-3 4 Mb SIMMS

Looking the board from the top with the VME connectors at the bottom,
1st memory bank is on the bottom left, 6th is on the top right.  Fill
the arrays sequentially, 8 SIMMS at a time.  Jumpers CNF0-3 set the
number of memory banks in use.

1 Array  CNF0 1-2
	 CNF1 1-2
	 CNF2 1-2