[SunRescue] good news

Tim Harrison harrison at timharrison.com
Wed Oct 4 00:47:14 CDT 2000

"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> Did you hear of, or even see, Jim Mercer's loft on Adelaide St. when he
> had all the 14" Eagles running on his Sun-3/280s?  He was drawing about
> 100A continuous (about 1/3 or more of that was running twin
> air-conditioners year round in that un-insulated old building!).

Geez, Greg, I've mailed back and forth with you a couple of times
before, and never looked at headers or your phone number. :)  Didn't
realize you were in town.

I'm not familiar with Jim Mercer.  I haven't been in the collecting game
for very long, and only moved back to Canada from New York in July (for
a *supposedly* good job -- from which I am now looking for further
employment)

Is there some kind of Toronto Old Computer League I should be joining?
:)  Is there some place to store big toys? ;)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com