[SunRescue] good news

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Oct 3 23:08:17 CDT 2000

[ On Monday, October 2, 2000 at 20:49:49 (-0400), Tim Harrison wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] good news
>
> Why can't you be in Toronto. :)  Anyone here from Toronto?  I'd think
> about sharing the rent on a place to store good equipment.

Did you hear of, or even see, Jim Mercer's loft on Adelaide St. when he
had all the 14" Eagles running on his Sun-3/280s?  He was drawing about
100A continuous (about 1/3 or more of that was running twin
air-conditioners year round in that un-insulated old building!).

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>