[SunRescue] found a sunswift card

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Tue Oct 3 18:40:51 CDT 2000

I've just found what appears to be a not-too-terribly old sunswift
10bt/narrow scsi card, but i have no documentation for it. What appears to
be the product code - on the inside of the sbus faceplace - is:

340-2657-01 50 944 9417

The code bar on the sbus connector is:

5012015066496  with a sticker to the right that says  -03 rev.50

it's got a few jumpers on it, and i'm trying to track down what their
functions are. Two of the jumpers are two pin (J0302 and J0202) , and
there's a 'taller' set of four bare pins somewhat near the sbus connector
(topside) (J0101). The others are near the middle of the card, topside.
anyone have any ideas? I've searched on docs.sun.com, sunhelp.org, etc, to
no avail.  As I found the card, jumper J0302 is not jumped, and jumper
J0202 is.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Paul Theodoropoulos | paul at anastrophe.com | Unix Systems Administrator