[SunRescue] 3/260 4 rescue

TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com
Tue Oct 3 11:03:07 CDT 2000

fernande at internet1.net wrote:

> This is weird.  It seems all large computers I am interested in are
> either in CA or PA!!  Both are too far for me to drive.

I know the feeling.  Living in Toronto, Ontario, it seems to me that
Canada only started dealing with computers around the time of the 386.
:P

The costs of shipping stuff up here is ridiculous.  Fortunately, there
seems to be some ways around paying massive duty on computer parts.
>From what I can gather, if you claim they're obsolete, they don't nail
you.  Very confusing rules when shipping across borders.

Makes me *ALMOST* miss living in the US. ;)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com