[SunRescue] good news

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Mon Oct 2 21:42:30 CDT 2000

twmaster at twmaster.com writes:

>>   Replacing the fridge?  Go straight for the diamonds.
>>
>Just remember, Diamonds are forever, an so are the payments!

When I got engaged, I bought my fiance a plastic Hello Kitty stamp-pad
ring. (Actually, I bought a matching pair, not being entirely clear on
American courtship rituals. What little I know about rings for special
occasions mostly involves magic rings that give you super-powers if
you're a cartoon character. Those usually come in matching pairs.)

*BUT*

Then I bought two 0.5 karat, and two 1.5 karat diamonds. Which
sounds much more impressive than it was. I hunted down & managed
to aquire four uncut industrial-grade diamonds! The 1.5 karat
ones were $35 apiece. They look really cool. I didn't wind up using
them for jewelry, so I've still got them.

This is a little bit off-topic.

So, does anyone here have a Sun-1?

-------- David Fischer -------- dave at cca.org -------- www.cca.org --------
"Beauty is only skin-deep. It's what's underneath that really matters."
                                             - traditional cannibal saying