[SunRescue] Rescued SS10 (OT)

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 2 20:50:02 CDT 2000

By the way, that is a good deal - folks have been known to pay more than $40
for a Sun 411 case empty! (incl. shipping)

Granted, it is probably a single or double speed CD-ROM, but it will work -
that's how I got started (mine were $9 DEC CD-ROM drives pulled from a Dec
CD-ROM tower - 1X but they booted Solaris)...

Ken