[SunRescue] way offtopic: concrete stain!

TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com
Mon Oct 2 19:45:27 CDT 2000

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I *love* that tshirt.  Unfortunately, ThinkGeek doesent carry
> "famine resistant" sizes.

I know the feeling.  I just got my Google shirt (after doing some Google
game earlier on in the year), and it's supposed to be an extra large.  I
could wear it on my big toe, if I so desired. :P

Why, oh why can't companies make promotional apparrel for people of
size?  I always tried to tell them that if they made me an XXXL, then
there'd be more room for advertising.

Never worked.  The only shirt that I got that was of a good size was my
Slackware shirt.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer