[SunRescue] way offtopic: concrete stain!

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Oct 2 13:21:38 CDT 2000

[ On Monday, October 2, 2000 at 08:29:31 (-0500), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] way offtopic: concrete stain!
>
> However, I'm still looking for a coke fountain-type dispenser - going through
> a 12 pack of coke (between me and Amy) every 2 days or so leads to a lot of
> empty red boxes and aluminum cans...

I did some programming for a grocery chain once upon a time, and since
the group I was in worked directly for the president our offices were on
one of the executive floors.  They had lots of their no-name brand snack
products available for free, including double-chocolate-chip cookies,
etc. and a pop machine, and of course coffee, in the kitchen on our
floor.  If it hadn't been for the healthy fresh sandwiches we usually
went out for at lunch my diet at the time would have been a total
disaster!

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>