[SunRescue] 3/260 4 rescue

Al Potter apotter at icsa.net
Mon Oct 2 13:11:29 CDT 2000

Greetings, fellow hardware junkies....

Well, the mother-in-law is visiting in about 10 days, so I am out of excuses
for keeping this schtuff around (it's living on the front porch).

I have four 3/260 systems, three known working, each with a processor and an
8MB memory board.  Two of the systems have (CG3?) framebuffers, one of which
(in the questionable system) emitted a (red) puff of the magic smoke at
powerup while testing.  The rest of them all passed self tests OK.

ALL of these are FREE to the first taker, but they have to be off the porch by
Sunday evening of this week.

If I get no takers, I will consolidate the memory boards into one system, keep
a spare CPU board and scrap the rest.

I WILL NOT SHIP, these are heavy and frankly not worth it.

Equipment is located in Shippensburg, PA and can be picked up at nearly any
time.

Email for directions......

AL