[SunRescue] good news

KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 2 12:14:06 CDT 2000

Well said.  Karin recognizes my need to have this geeky stuff around, and I
compromise by containing it in designated areas of the house.  I have my
office area (behind a dry bar), the back hallway closet (which does double
duty as the coat closet), and my garage (sharing space with the 73 Plymouth
Satellite currently about 5% restored).  These areas are "mine" and I can
put whatever I want to in them - whith the exception of my office area which
is kept neat and tidy.   My office area, while containing something like 6
workstations, is presentable and not an embarressment to my wife when guests
arrive.

Compromise, the name of the game when it comes to a successful relationship.
I'm holding off on the purchase of any more "toys" until the Plymouth is
restored and moved to a new garage area that I'm going to build on the side
of the house.  Let me state for the record though, that the absence of a
basement truly SUCKS.

Kurt