[SunRescue] good news

MikeHebeldruaga at pmail.net MikeHebeldruaga at pmail.net
Mon Oct 2 11:40:40 CDT 2000

Ugh!!!  One of my sins when I was younger was that we had an IBM 370/145 in
our electronics workshop and rather than make it work we started taking it
apart.  It was a complete unit and was working when it was pulled out and
donated to the school.  (Now granted we would have had to run the power from
the metal shop below us to "boot" the thing but that would have been one
hell of a semester project for the class.)

*sigh*  I miss the big blue beast.

Mike Hebel