[SunRescue] good news

fernande at internet1.netfernande fernande at internet1.netfernande
Mon Oct 2 11:31:58 CDT 2000

Kris,

They will be the people to ask for help, if you need it.  Many of them
have a lot of knowledge of PS/2 hardware, either from a design or
service standpoint.  Most of them collect large numbers of them as the
people here on this list collect large numbers of Sun hardware.

Usually they are friendly and helpfull too :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA