[SunRescue] way offtopic: concrete stain!

BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Oct 2 08:29:31 CDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 08:27:10AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Now, for my off-topic question, (well, it is *sorta* on topic) has anyone
> ever gotten a soda machine for thier home, the kind that dispense 12 oz
> cans? If I could get one that was signifigantly cheaper than a refigerator I
> would jump on it, since all my beverages come in 12 oz cans, and I really
> want to keep cold beverages in the basement.

See this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/bazaar/mart/cart.cgi?action=view&type=item&itemid=3619&at=color

However, I'm still looking for a coke fountain-type dispenser - going through
a 12 pack of coke (between me and Amy) every 2 days or so leads to a lot of
empty red boxes and aluminum cans...

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR
  mrbill at mrbill.net