[SunRescue] Differential controller?

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 2 07:15:53 CDT 2000

Differnetial controllers are different from the standard SCSI-II controllers
found in your SS/2 and(I assume) the Indy. Differential controllers can be
gotten from places like MemoryX (see http://www.memoryx.net/noname3.html -
$114 + S/H/Tax) or even eBay (see
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=453313739 and
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=455774868 - tha
latter card has an Ethernet adapter included)...

Cabling and case connector will also be a consideration...

Good luck, hope this helps,

Ken