[SunRescue] good news

StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net
Mon Oct 2 05:03:33 CDT 2000

I didn't mean it as "lets port it to a cray"... if I had I would beat myself
with a stick...

> Linux makes a great end-user DESKTOP operating system, but if you
> want to get real work done use a real OS on real hardware.

its an ok hobby OS, and allows for cheap servers... but please please don't
get me wrong... I am not a linux freak... its a nice OS for some things but
its faaaar from perfect very far... I personaly run OpenBSD, w2k, Be, an old
as hell version of Os/2 on an IBM laptop, and (hopefuly if I can find it)
IRIX... ok and Linux... but only one box! and its a web/db server...