[SunRescue] good news

MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Oct 2 00:31:11 CDT 2000

Bravo Dave,

That is without question the way life should be. Guys (ladies too) wake up,
you cannot get a leopard to change it's spots, why should you expect us guys
to change? As you so to the point put it Dave, Change? no, compromise, for
sure! I fear the day I hear something along the lines of "that junk must
go!"

Regards,

Mike N