[SunRescue] OT SHiva LanRover 4/E

JohnDukstajduksta at genuity.com JohnDukstajduksta at genuity.com
Sun Oct 1 08:17:49 CDT 2000

Clay:

You might want to try downloading the mgmt s/w from Shiva's site
if you can do so without a service contract. If I remember correctly,
in order to get IP setup on these beasts, you need to run their
mgmt package which discovers the LanRover via SNMP over IPX.

I don't remember if you could hook up a terminal to them and configure
them that way. It's been a while.

-john