[RE: [SunRescue] SS10]

Arnach rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 22 17:05:21 CST 2000

20D11s are the best values these days...i picked up an Silicon Graphics
GDM-20D11 refurbished with four month warranty about 6 months ago and it works
flawlessy...no parts missing, no cracks, dents, scratches...beautiful...and it
cost me $100.

This guy will do 1920x1080, how about that? (w/ Maximum Impact)

-- Aaron Finley

"Christopher Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:
> I recently picked up an ultra 1 with a TGX, and planned on using a PC
> monitor with it so I started hunting around for adapters. I found a cable
> that has DIP switches to allow you to adjust the grounding of the sync
> control pins in the 13w3 connector. My viewsonic works great with it.
>
> Oh and the reson I say lanned is because I managed to snag a 20d10 on ebay
> for $65 bucks including local pickup.
>
> Chris Byrne

PC