[SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 11:51:25 CST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:13:42 -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, they're supposed to be nice for their time, but really slow.
24 bit graphics, with 16MB of RAM, but considering you're running all the video signals through a cable,
from the SPARC to the graphics tower, you should expect some latency there.  And you need
a proprietary card on your SPARCstation to interface it to the graphics tower.

And support was dropped in Solaris 2.3 or 2.4?  Help me out here someone... =)