[SunRescue] Text of letter posted.

Peter Koch koch at pz.pirmasens.de
Fri Mar 31 01:43:42 CST 2000

Hi!

Does anybody have e-mail addresses of high-level Sun representatives?
For example Billy Joy or Andreas von Bechtolsheim or Scott McNealy?

We should stop these stupid lawyers ASAP by asking the founders
of Sun Microsystems for help. Their origin is the university
and the computer science. Maybe they're grown now, but maybe
they still remember these times and know what's going on in
OUR heads. We don't want to harm Sun Microsystems in any way.
We are good customers (or at least know some). We believe in
Sun and no stupid lawyer shall be allowed to say something
contrary, period.

Tschuess

Peter