[SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:13:42 CST 2000

Oooh, graphics towers, huh?  SLOW, from what I hear, but it might be cool to
have.  Do you know what they wanted for it?  Anybody know what I can run it
with (OS, hardware)?  I've got SunOS 4.1.4_1U or something, although no
media, but all of the original manuals.  Anybody know where I can get a copy
of media for that so I can run it on my 4/330?
	Greg

> attempting to remain optimistic,

Thanks, we all need a little more optimism.
	Greg