[SunRescue] Ugh. Please read.

Fleet Captain Druaga druaga at pmail.net
Thu Mar 30 13:29:09 CST 2000

I think that was one of the first places we all sent messages to.

It's unfortunate that there are not more intelligent people in business
today - this is one of the things that happen when the people without
clueons get in control of something.

Here's the clueon - in case someone from Sun is subscribed here - a site
that provides free support for your products IS SAVING YOU MONEY!  If
they're linking to your documents that means that they're getting your own
data, not conjecture.  If they're pointing people to your site then that
means more access to your site and thus more chances to sell hardware and
support to people.  In short sites of this nature are not only saving you
support costs but providing free advertising as well.

I'm sorry to /rant here but things like this frustrate me severely.

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel

BTW - You have my permission to re-post, re-print, and even re-gurgitate
anything I've ever/will post on your list.