[SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Mar 30 12:35:17 CST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Do I have ya'lls permission to repost your supportive mails on
> www.sunhelp.org/support.php3?
>
> Bill

you definitely have mine.  I KNOW of MANY of my friends who have used
sunhelp.org when they are having problems.  I'm fairly certain even
my friend who is getting rid of the last of the SGIs under his control
in favor of Ultra 10s (440Mhz).  So, they can't even say you only help
the hobbyists who don't give them much money.

If Sun muscled you under, I would be VERY disappointed and might just
start being a Intel/Linux supporter instead of a Sun Sparc/Solaris
supporter.

--Kurt