[SunRescue] Hotswap drive trays

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Mar 30 09:25:36 CST 2000

Sorry no you seem to misunderstand ... I need trays for 2 kingston DS-500T
cases I purchased a while back on ebay. The kingston ones are to expensive
at 140 USD a tray.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976