[SunRescue] silly sun keyboard question

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Thu Mar 30 02:08:27 CST 2000

> I have a lot of trouble Pressing Alt+F4 in windows while trying to switch
> the "virtual terminals" hehehe Oh what are these Kodak Boxes you guys talk
> about? One thing that realy bothers me with this ss2 keyboard I have is that
> the buttons are closer together then the pc keyboards, making me mess up
> typing all the time.
>

> Stou

Someone needs to hack a "Windows-aware" (or not) version of Desqview and
put the ALT-F? sequence in. That's probably the only way I'll ever feel
comfortable with DOS. Yes, like many others, I smack the F-keys trying to
do something else. I used to get my kicks crashing NT boxes.

"Crash NT?" You say. Yes, it's simple. I had access to about a T3
connection to the 'net at that time, and liked to "right-click" to open
another window. I had a screen size of 1024x768, and just the wheel of the
Netscape bar all across the bottom of the screen when the machine died....
Pity, that.

I never really learned to multi-task until I met UN*X.
-----
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK