[SunRescue] silly sun keyboard question

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Thu Mar 30 01:24:41 CST 2000

> Pause/Break-A.  I had a Sun PC101 keyboard for a while.. they sold them for a
> short while.. I ended up going back to a type5.

One thing that bothers me the most about using my terminal is that I try
to use the Sun-located CTRL (terminal) and screw up on my PCs. The first
time I sat down to a type-5, it look me a little while to learn it. After
a week or two, I was using them interchangeably with PC keyboards (not on
the same machine, mind you. I'm talking about changing to a PC and
"autoloading" a new keyboard preference into the ol' brain buffer.)

-----
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK