[SunRescue] Changing swap devices

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 28 15:34:51 CST 2000

Why not use the second (soon to die) drive as /tmp or other such
non-vital application? That old drive will fail, maybe not right away
but it will, and when it does you wouldn't want to have anything of any
real value on it... What about using it for a print spool device?

I assume your main drives are somewhat larger/more modern?

Just a thought,

Ken