[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 28 17:01:57 CST 2000

>Cool...  Much more impressive than stash.  Hey, that HP thing there looks a
>little familiar...  :-)  Do you use that Stihl on your computers very
often?

Yeah, its always nice to see that some "techo-geeks" feel the need for
gasoline powered weapons of mass destruction.  I'm headed out at the end of
the to get a Husquevarna.  Something about 18 inches of rotating steel gives
a man a sense of power.  [insert lewd comment here]  I've got a tree or two
out back that need removal - I'm getting sick of picking up all the dead
branches.

>In sun-sgi, where you have all the lunchboxes and pizzaboxes, what's the
>neatlooking pizzabox on top of what looks like an Aurora case?

That is a SGI Indy - I think.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris.
SGIs are neat machines, I'm currently trying to ramp up my collection of
them.  I got some R3000 Indigo1s here, and an Indy I just got in.  I'm
waiting for a deal I can't refuse on a Indigo2 to give me the excuse to buy
one.

Kurt