[SunRescue] Re: Rescue digest, Vol 1 #403 - 18 msgs

Mark Davies MarkUK at uunix.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 19:48:11 CST 2000

><ASIDE>
>  Mike, I'm interested in buying an SGI Indy, a (small!) AS/400, and
>  a Microvax if that's the sort of stuff you deal in.  Shipping to the
>  UK would be a bit of a bastard, I know, but the dealers over here
>  seem to be on a mission to rip me off.
></ASIDE>

Sorry I'm going to have to dig out the original mailing (NT Probs ;-)
I can get good deals on SGI stuff.
I also have an AS/400 myself hooked up to my PC, granted it's the
 old CISC type, but graphical  CA/400 makes it look new <g>
I cann't get the MicroVax stuff (I don't think anyway), but I also have
a contact (when he bothers replying) for AS/400 stuff.

Letme know what you want, oh and I'm in the UK, Worcestershire.

Regards Mark.