[SunRescue] Re: Rescue digest, Vol 1 #403 - 18 msgs

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 19:49:19 CST 2000

Hello David!

<grin> Of course we don't want dodgy goods at all do we?

I can help you with some of the items you seek. I don't have any of the
Indy's but I do have an Indigo 2 in stock presently. I do not deal in any
IBM stuff, although I think I can find a MicroVaxen for you. Lemme look
around.  Shipping is a bit expensive for sure, I have some customers in the
UK presently, but like you they say it is still less expensive to get items
shipped in than to buy local.

Cheers,

Mike N

PS: thanks for the kind words!!