[SunRescue] Looking for love in all the wrong places

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 24 23:14:50 CST 2000

Hello Eric,

I am sorry to see you get a raw deal like that. I sell used Sun workstations
and parts and would be willing to help you get your SS10 working. If you
want to send me some basic info like what the machine is or is not doing
that would be a good place to start.

Let me know if I can help you.

Mike N
http://home.earthlink.net/~twmaster