[SunRescue] Converting Classic Xs to Classics

Kyle Freestone kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Thu Mar 23 11:36:07 CST 2000

> Date: 23 Mar 00 06:58:55 EST
> From: Harry Regan <harry.regan at usa.net>
>
> Has anyone out there *really* done this conversion? Even the FAQ author said
> he didn't have hardware to test it on...

I also have a ClassicX, as well as an Xterminal1, that I'd like to convert
from x-terminals.  Can the Xterminal1 be converted???  If so, is it a similar
process to the ClassicX's?  So far, I haven't had time to try the steps
outlined in the FAQ for the ClassicX.  I'll be interested to see how Harry's
works out.

Good Luck!

Kyle

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
               					- George Patton