[SunRescue] Postscript mousepad found!

Fleet Captain Druaga druaga at pmail.net
Wed Mar 22 08:02:19 CST 2000

My apologies - Paper Direct does not have metallic paper any more.

Although I did find another _possible_ solution to the printing issue:
(Use at your own risk. IANAME - I Am Not A Mouse Expert) ;-)

1) Locate some of the silver metallic laser foil for making reflective
lettering.  Here's one place to get it:
http://www.realassociates.com/laser_foil.htm
(I imagine any color will work so long as it's fairly shiny.)

2) Reverse the image contained in the .PDF file so that the lines are white
and the background is black.  (You're on your own on how to do this as I
don't know how/what to use.  Maybe Acrobat or Photoshop.  Will Gimp work?)

3) Follow the foil directions to print the document with the foil on the
paper using the reversed image.
(It would probably be a good idea to find black paper to print on just to
make sure.)

4) Laminate the paper to a sheet of cardboard and you should be god to go.

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel