[SunRescue] Postscript mousepad found!

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Tue Mar 21 21:23:33 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>There is a product on the market that transfers images on a like a
>transparency sheet witch then creates a transfer image that can be applied
>to a mirror or a piece of inox to create a pad.

You can make a transfer with standard overhead transparency and a
photocopier, set it to dark so you get a lot of toner, and use it as an
iron on (through a towel, otherwise it will melt the transparency) I have
made circuit board etch resist masks this way.  Don't know if you could
stick it to glass, you might try warming the glass in an oven.  of course
it probably wouldn't be very durable unless you laminated it with
something.
Tim