[SunRescue] Postscript mousepad found!

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 21 23:53:06 CST 2000

The movement I was able to get was mostly up/down, no side-to-side.  It
"shook" side to side, but didn't actually travel very much and always ended
up back on center.  I could make it go up/down reliably by placing a plastic
CD-ROM sleave on top of the paper - but that was the extent of my success.
I'm playing with line weight and spacing at this point to see if it makes a
difference.

Kurt
kurthuhn at k-huhn.com