[SunRescue] Postscript mousepad found!

Kyle Freestone kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Tue Mar 21 16:10:28 CST 2000

> From: Richard Close <richardc at datel-rail.co.uk>
> Subject: RE: [SunRescue] Postscript mousepad found!

Well, I printed out the postscript mousepad located at
http://www.obsolyte.com/sunFAQ/sun3mousepad.html
...shrunk it down to 70% then again to 70% of that.
its still not as fine as the original - but its close.
I tried all three scales, ...it works at all three scales ...
*sort of!*  the cursor does move, but performance SUCKS.
Somebody had mentioned using a transparency and a mirror,
that might improve things alot!  another FYI

Kyle