[SunRescue] Sun 64MB expansion boards

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Mar 20 18:45:40 CST 2000

I think it's a 32MB board, with a 32MB daughter board.  It looks like an
SBUS card/board with no connectors on the outside, and a bunch of ram on it.
I can't describe the ram very well, but it looks like the RAM that I have on
my old VESA video cards.  The SBUS ram board also has a small 4-pin
connector on it that will connect to a ribbon cable from the SS2
motherboard.  Are you talking about the breakout cables from the back of an
SS20, or some other parallel cable?  Whichever it is, they go for more money
than they should.  :)
	Greg