[SunRescue] SunOS install

Paul Zibaila II pwz at pghfamily.net
Sun Mar 19 20:19:33 CST 2000

Cd installs are pretty straight forward. Depends on the Prom version how touchy the machine is about what CD device is used for installation.  I've (attempted) to install Solaris 7 on IPC's and sparc1's It's slooowwwwer than slow loading and
running actually the sparc1's do better if loaded with memory.