[SunRescue] SunOS install

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Mar 19 11:04:26 CST 2000

Network, but I'm not sure about others.

> I finally figured out how to reprogram the NVRAM in my IPC,
> so I'd like to make it
> useful.   I originally would prefer SysV, but SunOS will do.
> Thought about NetBSD, but I want something new.
> And Linux just hung after trying to load it's second ramdisk.

NetBSD isn't new?  It's new to me...  :)
What Linux Distro are you trying to install?  RedHat6.1 has some serious
problems with Sun4c, but 6.2beta has been better for most people.  Debians
big problems seem to have been on the SS5...  Of course if you have another
linux box around, you could just roll your own.  :)
	Greg