[SunRescue] CDROM player caddie.

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Thu Mar 16 12:00:48 CST 2000

Hi,
    New to the list, just wanted to add my $.02 here - my local CompUSA
had a similar "Bargain Bin" where I spied a 540M PCMCIA hard drive from
about 4 years ago, in a *very* abused box (but quite complete). When I
asked the price, I was told $249! It seems they discounted the drive based on
the original price ($499 est.) and never thought to reconsider the pricing...

    If the original poster is still in need of a CD Caddy I would be happy to
sell
them one for $5 US shipping included. I have 2 or 3 for each caddy-based
CD-ROM drive I have, so I am sure I can spare one. This is a new caddy.

    Please contact me off line if interested - note, I only have one spare, so
please, only the original poster please...

Thanks,

Ken Hansen
n2vip at bellatlantic.net