[SunRescue] using a Sun monitor on two machines

Kyle Freestone kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Wed Mar 15 17:33:13 CST 2000

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, James Lockwood replied:

>On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Kris Kirby wrote:
>
>> But the real reason I replied: Does anyone know of the monitors used by
>> Sun which can be used on any old PC? I need some model numbers...
>
>GDM20E20 and newer.  Anything post-1995 should work if memory serves.
>
>-James

in addition to James' statement... try looking at an UltraSpec Cables
catalog.  I bought a couple adapters from them that have worked fine and they
give a fairly good list concerning which monitors work and with which adapter.
its not quite as clear on their web page, but it still gives some models.
http://www.ultraspec.com/homeidx.asp