[SunRescue] a bit OT but...

Stou Sandalski tangui-####- at cell2000.net
Wed Mar 15 16:16:34 CST 2000

I don't want to cause a ruckus but this seemed like something that you
should see... (maybe you did... or maybe it was even posted on this
list... )  www.dot-truth.com brought to you by our friendly "evil empire
from the north"... a sort of site to tell you how much sun lies in their ads
and how good microsoft's closed standards and proprietary crap in w2k is...
kind of funny that microsoft accuses sun of things that ms does itself, I
haven't realy seen any sun ads that attack microsoft, but the fact that
microsoft has actualy created a site makes me wonder who's the better man
sort of speak, IMHO ms is whining like a little bitch, they say that sun
will give you solaris for 75 bucks but its a "light" version and it only
supports 8 processors... now to get 8 processors out of MS you need to cough
up 4 grand for their Advanced Server which is only advanced in that it
supports what 4 way cluster and 8 procs... and for 75 bucks they will smile
at you politly but not even give you win98... anyway though check it out.

Stou