[SunRescue] Viable OS for SS20

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Mar 12 12:55:07 CST 2000

I just talked with David Miller about this on the Sparclinux list.
Apparently, the code isn't working on 32-bit SPARCs yet, but all of the
hooks are in place.  You can probably find the archives online; the message
went though the list at about 10:30.  So, the code is there, it's just not
used by the 32-bit drivers.  :-/  Kinda makes me wish I'd gone for an
Ultra-1.  Kinda.
	Greg