Re(2): [SunRescue] Sparcstation with 0 MB (does it boot ?)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:33:39 CST 2000

I really don't like the way that any RAM goes into any machine yet, and I've
had machines since DIP chips got pushed onto the motherboard all the way up
to my ss20 and K6-2 with SDRAM dimms.  They're all a pain in the neck...
I'm still waiting for somebody to invent something better, but I guess the
demand isn't that high.
	Greg