[SunRescue] Source for 50 pin drives...

Innfomail at aol.com Innfomail at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 14:18:01 CST 2000

In a message dated 3/9/2000 2:57:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pjoules at coleg-powys.ac.uk writes:

>  I wonder what the shipping
>  to the UK on a package weighing 28 pounds would be.

For overseas shipping I find the US Postal Service to be the best. I checked
with their international rate calculator and 28 pounds would be $130.XX for
Express air (2-4 days) or $126.XX for regular Air Parcel Post (4-6 days). I
have found them reliable and careful with their packages.

The US Post Web Site is http://www.usps.com and then you would need to go to
their rate calculators and look for the international one. I ship light
stuff, chips, calculators and calculator supplies all the time for less than
$10. Good service, Recommended.

Paxton